Choosing the right wedding photographer for you is an important decision. After all of the time and money you have spent on making your big day perfect, your wedding photographs are what you have to remember that day for the rest of your lives. Comfort and compatibility with your photographer can make or break your wedding day, and your photographs. Therefore, I offer a free consolation prior to signing any contract or commitment. This way you have a chance to ask any questions you have, as well as get a feel for my style and personality. Following our consultation, I reserve your date for the following two weeks. This way there is zero pressure for you to jump into anything if you are not sure about it. Wedding planning can be a stressful as it is, so I do everything in my power not to add to that.
Customizing Your Package
Wedding coverage begins at 2,000 and includes:
- 8 hours of wedding day coverage
- Private online viewing gallery
- Custom wooden USB with all high resolution digital files for couple (copies available for parents at no additional charge on disks)
- Photo release for printing
- Choice of engagement or bridal shoot
From there, you have the option of adding any of the following:
- Additional hours of coverage
- 2 Photographers (myself always included)
- Flush mount wedding album
- Additional shoots at discount rate
- Highlight DVD video with combination of images and video clips
- Photo booth
- Portrait mounting (canvas, wood, professional prints)
Out of the many things I enjoy in life, traveling is at the top of my list, and I travel as much as I can. I have had the opportunity to shoot weddings all over the country, as well as in Mexico. If you are interested in my services for your destination wedding, do not hesitate to ask!
*** Military discounts available as a small way of saying "thank you".
***Prices subject to change without notice